Hello and Welcome to our preview and team prediction for Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat match of BBL 2018-19. Here we will cover SYT vs BRH match preview, dream11Team Prediction and Probable Playing XI for the Big Bash League 2018-19 match no 24rd. The match is to be played at Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney.
SYT (Sydney Thunder) have won 3 out of 6 matches that they have played. In last
On the other hand, BRH (Brisbane Heat) Have won just 1 out of 6 matches that they have played so definitely not in a good form. In the last match with PRS (Perth Scorchers) batsman of BRH was in positives with their bats. Chris Lynn, Ben Cutting played a key role in that match. While bowling Mujeeb Ur Rehman delivers one of the best inning of his career 4 over 10 runs and grabs 2 key wickets that restricted PRS to 135. In conclusion the performance of BRH in the last match was good but it’s not up to the level where they can dream to defeat SYT.
It will be an interesting match to watch/follow. Both teams will try to play their best. Winning this match as well as upcoming matches is very important for BRH to be in series
SYT vs BRH, 24th Match, Big Bash League 2018-19.
8th January, 01:45 PM
Sydney Showground Stadium, Sydney
also read:- IPL 2019 teams and players informations.
Shane Watson(c), Callum Ferguson, Jos Buttler(wk), Chris Jordan, Usman Khawaja Joe Root, Pat Cummins, Kurtis Patterson, Gurinder Sandhu, Sam Rainbird, Fawad Ahmed, Anton Devcich, Jay Leton(wk), Chris Green, Laim Hatcher, Ryan Gibson, Nathan Mcandew Arjun Nair, Jason Sangha, Daniel Sams, Jonathan Cook, Matthew Gilkes.
Bredon McCullum, James pattinson, Chris Lynn(C), Ben Cutting, Joe Burns, Josh Lalor, Jimmy Perison(wk), Mark Steketee, Alex Ross, Matt Renshaw, Labuschagne, Sam Heazlett, Mitchel Swepson, Brendan Doggett, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Max Bryant, Mathew kuhnemann, Jack Prestwidge
- Alex Ross Replaced by Marnus Labuschagne
- While opening with Bryant, McCullum, Heazlett, but only Bryant has been scoring runs
- Chris Lynn playing captains inning, scored 84 & 33 in last two matches.
- Joe Burns haven’t had a good score may be dropped.
- Ben Cutting hitting at mid and picking wickets
- Pace attack- Mujeeb Ur Rehman, James Pattinsonin
- They are going with an unchanged squad.
- Jos Butler & Joe Root is playing last match with SYT.
- The opening pair of Butler and Watson is not doing well.
- Daniel Sams have proved his caliber.
- Spin attack- Fawad Ahmed & Chris Green
- Nathan McAndrew replaced Gurinder Sandhu
Probable Playing XI:
Shane Watson, Fawad Ahmed, Jos Buttler, Jono Cook, Callum Ferguson, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Joe Root, Sam Rainbird, Daniel Sams, Jason Sangha
Max Bryant, Brendon McCullum, Chris Lynn, Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson, Ben Cutting, James Pattinson, Brendon Doggett, Josh Lalor, Mujeeb ur Rehman
SYT Vs BRH Dream11 Team
- Wicket-keeper – Jos Buttler
- Batsmen – Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Jason Sangha, Callum Ferguson, Joe Root, Shane Watson
- All-rounders – Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting,
Bowlers – Mujeeb ur Rehman, Fawad Ahmed, James Pattinson, Sam Rainbird, Chris Green, J. Cook
Captain and Vc choices: Ben Cutting, Daniel Sams, Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Jos Buttler.
Mujeeb ur Rehman