Personal Identification Information
We may collect users’ personal identification information in various ways for example:-
- When users visit our website.
- Subscribe to the Newsletter,
- Connected with other services, features or resources we provide on our website.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they submit such information to us when asked for, name, email address while making registration on our website, filling out any kind of form or enter information on our website. However Users may, visit our website anonymously. The users can always refuse to submit personal identification information.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information from Users whenever they connect with our website. Browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information comes under Non-personal identification information
How do we use your information?
We may use the information that collected from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to get information about the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in a better way to serve you.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or content
How do we protect your information?
- We only provide articles and information.
- We regularly use Malware Scanning.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- Your personal information is saved behind secured network which is only accessible by who have special access rights to such systems,
- All information we collect from you are encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- To maintain the safety of users’ personal information we implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, their information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
In this paragraph, we are going to discuss cookies. firstly Cookies are small coded files that a website or its service provider transfers to the hard drive your system ’s through your Browser (if you allow). Secondly these cookies used to help us in the identification of your browser and system to remember certain information like your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved content.
However You can choose to turn off all cookies or your computer warns you each time when a cookie is being sent. You can do this through your browser settings.
If you turn off cookies, some of the features may not function properly that make your site experience more efficient.
Use of Collected Information.
Team for dream11 collects Users personal information and uses them for following purposes:
- To get information about users interest.
- For improving our website performance.
- To improve customer service.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information or Non- personal identification information. We may share users information with our website hosting partners and other parties. They assist us in operating our website and serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) is a law created to protect the privacy of children under 13. Therefore we do not collect information at our Site from those who are under 13. There is nothing in our website structure to attract anyone under 13.
Changes to the Policy